Do you rock out in class thinking about what it would be like to be on stage?
Have you wanted to own the room with your own playlists and inspire others to reach their person fitness heights?
This opportunity is for you! ,
Joule Method Indoor Cycling Training is Colorado Springs' certified Indoor Cycling Training program specifically tailored to rhythm riding. Our 2-day training is NASM and AFAA certified, and will teach you how to create and instruct a quality rhythm riding class.
By the end of the course, you'll have designed your own ride experience and have an opportunity to the instruct a mini-cycling class on stage with feedback from our master instructors. You will be challenged with this fun and engaging course.
What you learn
- It's all about the beat- refine your own skills and learn how to teach others to ride to the beat.
- Create a class based on the Joule Method which makes prep time minimal and is designed to provide a hard charging, calorie burning, "party on the bike" class.
- Curate amazing playlists with tips on locating the best tunes to ride to.
- Utilize the metrics of bike computers to challenge your riders and enhance their ability to ride to the beat.
- Develop confidence as an instructor, finding and developing your own personal voice.
- Add specific cues, choreography and moves on the bike to your personal repertoire.
Course runs Saturday, July 21 - Sunday July 22, 8-5 pm each day. An optional choreography intensive training is offered 7-8 am on Sunday for an additional fee.
Early bird pricing is in effect until July 1, 2018 for $225, after which time the price increases to $295. Spots are limited so sign up early!